The Deluxe Child CRiSis Manikin is a dramatic, state-of-the-art manikin designed for teaching individuals or groups life-saving techniques for children. Simulating an 5-year-old child, manikin provides complete PALS training capabilities, it combines all of the skill stations on one manikin, making training more realistic and giving students an appreciation for the smaller scale of the patient. The Life/form® Child CRiSis™ Manikin also includes an Arrhythmia Simulator. This arrhythmia/pacing simulator recreates 17 adult heart rhythms and 17 pediatric rhythms. With an external pacer, you can simulate electronic capture. You can also simulate cardioversion with manual, semiautomatic, or automatic defibrillation.
This anatomically correct in detail. Realistic anatomy and landmarks include a mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus. In addition to the palpable and visual landmarks, the head, neck, and jaw are fully articulated, allowing a realistic jaw thrust feature. This manikin has separate left and right lungs for auscultation, has oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities, and includes an inflatable stomach bladder to indicate esophageal intubation. Also features E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., Combitube®, and King System insertion. The Child CRiSis™ Manikin is 46-3/4 in. L and weighs 20 lbs. Ideal for ACLS, nursing, paramedic, and EMT training at every level. Hard carry case (LF03467U) is available separately.
Blood Pressure Arm
• Auscultatory gap can be added
• Can be used with optional speaker system to broadcast sounds to the entire classroom (LF01189U)
• Instructor determines systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
• Palpable radial pulse
• Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds
• 5 Korotkoff sounds
• Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
• Jaw thrust
• Palpable and visual landmarks
• Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
• Arrhythmia recognition
• Completely compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
• Load box prevents shocks from going to the patient simulator
• Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic defibrillation
• Rhythms are detected at 4 ECG sites and 2 defibrillation sites
• Articulated leg requires proper positioning
• Palpable arterial pulse (manual)
• Palpable symphysis pubis and anterior superior iliac spine
• Realistic flashback from pressurized venous system
• Replaceable injection pad
• Palpable landmarks include the patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity
• Pressurized system allows aspiration of fluid
• Replaceable bones and skin
• Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
• Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
• Replaceable skin and veins
• Smaller lumen tubing simulates the size of a childs veins
|Usage||FOR TRAINING DOCTORS AND NURSES|
|Usage/Application||TO TRAIN DOCTORS|
|Types||CHILD FULL-BODY MANIKIN|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Features||AIRWAY MANAGEMENT TRAINING HEAD WITH MANUAL CAROTID PULSE, DEFIBRILLATION CHEST SKIN, AND CPARLENE|
Life/form® CRiSis™ Torso features the same quality, durability, and reliability as the Deluxe CRiSis™ Torso (LF03958U">LF03958U).
The only difference between the two systems is that the CRiSis™ Torso does not include the Interactive ECG Simulator the Patient Simulator you already have is completely compatible.
Features the "Airway Larry" Airway Management Training Head with manual carotid pulse, Defibrillation Chest Skin, and CPARLENE® Torso.
Comes in a durable, foam-lined carton (hard carry case is available, LF03467U).
|Usage||FOR TRAINING DOCTORS AND NURSES|
|Weight||DEPENDS ON PRODUCT|
|Usage/Application||NG TUBE & TRACH SKILLS TRAINING|
|Installation Service Needed||No|
The Life/form® NG Tube & Trach Skills Simulator has been developed to aid with the instruction, training, and practice of vital tracheostomy skills and care for patients with respiratory conditions.
The simulator is also designed for instruction of gastrointestinal care procedures through nasal and oral access.
This simulator features realistic landmarks, trachea, esophagus, lungs, and stomach. For exceptional realism, hydroxyethyl cellulose can be mixed with water to simulate mucous-like fluids of a real patient. Fluid can be added to the lungs and stomach for realistic tracheostomy care and suctioning. The simulator also allows for the practice of dressing changes and cuff inflation.
Other realistic procedures include: NG tube care, including insertion, irrigation, and removal gastric lavage and gavage feeding tube insertion and removal with the ability to practice feeding nasoenteric and esophageal tube care oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal care and tracheostomy tube care Intubation using a laryngoscope blade and size 6.0 ET tube may also be practiced.
The simulator is designed to use size 6 tracheostomy tubes (LF01170U">XLF01170U) and a size 6 NG tube.
Spray-pump lubricant, a packet of hydroxyethyl cellulose, instruction manual, and hard carry case are included. The simulator does not include tracheostomy ET, or NG tube.
Dimension: 10 in. D x 16 in. W x 27 in. H.